2016 Honda Accord Sedan
As the winner of AJAC's 2016 Canadian Car of the Year award the 2016 Honda Accord Sedan offers up all the best to drivers and passengers including exceptional performance and value. Available 2016 Honda Accord Sedan trim levels include DX, LX, EX, EX-T, and Touring.
Starting from its sleek and sophisticated body that 2016 Honda Accord Sedan is designed to please and impress. Standard highlights include LED taillights, body-colour front and rear bumpers, and power-adjustable heated side mirrors. LED headlights, fog lights, and a rear deck spoiler are available features found on the new Accord Sedan. Rain-sensing windshield wipers are a very convenient features found on the Touring. The available power moonroof with tilt feature is available on the EX, EX-T and Touring trim levels in the 2016 Honda Accord. Its multi-angle rearview makes reversing safer by offering a full-view of what is directly behind your vehicle when backing up.
The 2016 Honda Accord Sedan features seating for up to five passengers in available leather-trimmed surfaces. Heated front and heated rear seats are also available on certain new Accord trim levels. Available dual-zone automatic climate control allows for custom temperature setting for both sides of the cabin. The 60/40-split folding rear seat enhances cargo versatility in a snap to accommodate multiple passenger/cargo configurations. Keep your keys in the pocket with Accord Sedan's proximity key entry system with pushbutton start. A remote engine starter is an available feature as well. Stay in touch when you are on-the-go with the standard HandsFreeLink bilingual Bluetooth wireless mobile phone interface. Android Auto and Apple CarPlay are standard on all trim levels except the Accord Sedan DX. A 5"colour LCD display is standard on the DX while other Accord Sedan trims get the Display Audio System with HondaLink. SiriusXM satellite radio capability is had on the Touring while Siri Eyes-Free is standard.
Fun-to-drive performance does not have to mean poor or mediocre fuel economy, and the 2016 Honda Accord Sedan exemplifies this with it's exceptional performance capability and handling to go along with outstanding fuel economy on the highway and in the city. Available drivetrains include a 6-speed manual transmission or continuously variable transmission (CVT) to suit your driving style and preference. Front-wheel-drive is standard across all Accord Sedan model in addition to the ECON mode that offers improved fuel economy at the push of a button while driving.
2016 Honda Accord Sedan Engines
|2.0L i-VTEC 4-cylinder||158 horsepower with 138 lb-ft of torque|
|1.5L turbocharged 4-cylinder||174 horsepower with 162 lb-ft of torque|
2016 Honda Accord Fuel Economy
|Fuel Economy - L/100km||City||Highway|
|DX (MT)||Up to: 8.8||Up to: 5.9|
|LX (MT)||Up to: 8.8||Up to: 5.9|
|LX (CVT)||Up to: 7.8||Up to: 5.8|
|EX (CVT)||Up to: 7.8||Up to: 5.8|
|EX-T (CVT)||Up to: 7.6||Up to: 5.5|
|Touring (CVT)||Up to: 7.6||Up to: 5.5|
Your actual fuel consumption will vary based on driving habits and other factors.
Highly-esteemed and well-recognized for what it offers, the 2016 Honda Accord Sedan is an award-winning model:
- 2016 Canadian Car of the Year - AJAC Automotive Journalists Association of Canada
- 2016 Most Popular Midsize Car - Edmunds.com
- 2016 5-Star Safety Rating - NHTSA
- 2016 Top Safety Pick + - IIHS
- 2015 Best Buy Midsize Sedan - Kelley Blue Book KBB.com
- 2015 Car and Driver 10Best
- 2015 5-Star Safety Rating - NHTSA
- 2015 Top Safety Pick - IIHS
- 2014 Top Safety Pick+ - IIHS
Advanced safety technology and features are paramount to the design in every 2016 Honda Accord Sedan:
- 3-point seat belts with front automatic tensioning system
- Next-Generation Advanced Compatibility Engineering (ACE)
- Childproof rear door locks
- Dual-stage, dual-threshold front airbags (SRS)
- Side curtain airbags with rollover sensors
- Smartvent side airbags
- Front height-adjustable seat belt anchors
- HondaLink Assist Automatic Emergency Response System
- Lower Anchors and Tethers for Children (LATCH)
- 4-wheel Anti-lock Braking System
- Brake Assist
- Electronic Brake-force Distribution (EBD)
- Collision Mitigation Braking System (CMBS)
- Forward Collision Warning (FCW) system
- Hill Start Assist
- Lane Departure Warning (LDW) system
- LED daytime running lights
- Road Departure Mitigation (RDM) system
- Vehicle Stability Assist (VSA)
Every 2016 Honda Accord Sedan is covered by a comprehensive Honda warranty:
- Powertrain: 5 years / 100,000km
- Distributor's Warranty: 3 years / 60,000km
- Emission Systems: 3 years / 60,000km
- Accessories: 3 years / 60,000km
- Rust Perforation: 5 years / No Distance Limit
- Surface Corrosion: 3 years / No Distance Limit
- Emission Systems: 8 years / 130,000km
- Roadside Assistance: 3 years / No Distance Limit
- Battery: 3 years / No Distance Limit
- Audio Components: 3 years / 60,000km
- Integrated Motor Assist System: 8 years / 160,000km
Some conditions may apply. See Marv Jones Honda for full details in Maple Ridge, British Columbia, Canada.
2016 Honda Accord Sedan for sale in Greater Vancouver, BC
Drive the sedan that has the entire category on notice for everything that it has to offer including outstanding value. The 2016 Honda Accord Sedan has been a favourite amongst Canadian for a long time, and it just keeps getting better year after year. Take the new Accord Sedan for a test drive to experience what all the hype is about!
Visit your local Greater Vancouver Honda dealer - Marv Jones Honda, and test drive the 2016 Honda Accord Sedan. Marv Jones Honda offers friendly, no-hassle customer service and No Bull. With a large selection of new Honda models to choose from you are sure to find what you are looking for at Marv Jones Honda!
Disclaimer: Price subject to change without notice. See dealer for details.