2016 Honda Civic Coupe
Sporty and sophisticated, the 2-door 2016 Honda Civic Coupe is blowing away the competition with everything it has to offer. High performance meets highly efficiency in the coupe that punches above its weight in every category. 2016 Honda Civic Coupe trim levels include LX, EX-T, and Touring.
Fun by Nature
The athletic and sleek exterior body of the 2016 Honda Civic Coupe screams fun and excitement for all the right reasons. Standard features include LED taillights, body-coloured bumpers and door handles, and a tailgate-integrated rear spoiler. Available options on the Civic Coupe include features like fog lights, LED headlights, mirror-integrated LED turn signal indicators, and rain-sensing windshield wipers. Also available is the power moonroof with tilt feature so you can always enjoy a skyward view out on the road as well as let in the fresh air when the weather is ideal. Reverse safely with multi-angle rearview camera which offers a direct view of what is right behind your car.
Seating for up to five passengers is had inside the 2016 Honda Civic Coupe on leather-trimmed surfaces in the Touring. Heated front seats and steering wheel-mounted cruise and illuminated audio controls are standard features across all Civic Coupe trim levels. The 60/40-split fold down rear seat can enhance cargo/passenger versatility quickly and easily to accommodate larger items for transport. Proximity key entry system with push-button start and remote engine starter are available features on the EX-T and Touring which are ultra-convenient. Automatic climate control is standard and also available in dual-zone format. The 7" colour TFT centre meter display with Driver Information Interface clearly shows you important information while on-the-go. Stay in touch safely with the standard HandsFreeLink-bilingual Bluetooth wireless mobile phone interface. Two USB ports in addition to Apple CarPlay and Android Auto are standard in the 2016 Honda Civic Coupe.
True Coupe Performance
The 2016 Honda Civic Coupe is turning heads with the efficient 1.5L turbocharged engine that offers up 174 horsepower and an impressive 162 lb-ft of torque for your driving enjoyment on EX-T and Touring trims. Civic Coupe SX is paired with the 2.0L i-VTEC engine which is available to be paired with a manual transmission. The 1.5L turbocharged engine is matched with a continuously variable transmission for very smooth acceleration.
2016 Honda Civic Coupe Engines
|2.0L i-VTEC 4-cylinder||158 horsepower with 138 lb-ft of torque|
|1.5L turbocharged 4-cylinder||174 horsepower with 162 lb-ft of torque|
2016 Honda Civic Coupe Fuel economy
|Fuel Economy - L/100km||City||Highway|
|LX (manual transmission)||Up to: 8.9||Up to: 6.1|
|LX (continuously variable transmission)||Up to: 7.8||Up to: 5.8|
|EX-T (continuously variable transmission)||Up to: 7.5||Up to: 5.6|
|Touring (continuously variable transmission)||Up to: 7.5||Up to: 5.6|
Your actual fuel consumption will vary based on driving habits and other factors.
The 2016 Honda Civic Coupe has award-winning Honda Civic roots:
- 2016 Best New Small Car - AJAC Automobile Journalists Association of Canada
- 2016 Car of the Year - AutoGuide.com
- 2016 Best Buy: Small Car - Kelley Blue Book KBB.com
- 2016 Overall Best Buy - Kelley Blue Book KBB.com
- 2015 IIHS Top Safety Pick
- 2015 5-Star Safety Rating - NHTSA
- 2015 Best Buy: Small Car - Kelley Blue Book KBB.com
Safety is essential in the design and production of every Honda model, including the 2016 Honda Civic Coupe:
- 4-wheel Anti-lock Braking System (ABS)
- Brake Assist
- Electronic Brake-force Distribution (EBD)
- Collision Mitigation Braking System (CMBS)
- Forward Collision Warning (FCW) system
- Hill Start Assist
- Lane Departure Warning (LDW) system
- Road Departure Mitigation (RDM) system
- Vehicle Stability Assist (VSA) with Traction Control
- 3-point seat belts with front automatic tensioning syste
- Next-Generation Advanced Compatibility Engineering (ACE) body structure
- Dual-stage, multiple-threshold front airbags (SRS)
- Side curtain airbags with rollover sensor system
- Smartvent side airbags
- HondaLink Assist Automatic Emergency Response System
- Lower Anchors and Tethers for Children (LATCH)
- Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC) with Low-Speed Follow
- Honda LaneWatch blind spot display
- Lane Keeping Assist System (LKAS)
Extensive Honda warranties cover every new 2016 Honda Civic Coupe model sold:
- Powertrain: 5 years / 100,000km
- Distributor's Warranty: 3 years / 60,000km
- Emission Systems: 3 years / 60,000km
- Accessories: 3 years / 60,000km
- Rust Perforation: 5 years / No Distance Limit
- Surface Corrosion: 3 years / No Distance Limit
- Emission Systems: 8 years / 130,000km
- Roadside Assistance: 3 years / No Distance Limit
- Battery: 3 years / No Distance Limit
- Audio Components: 3 years / 60,000km
- Integrated Motor Assist System: 8 years / 160,000km
Some conditions may apply. See Marv Jones Honda for full details in Maple Ridge, British Columbia, Canada.
2016 Honda Civic Coupe for sale in Greater Vancouver, BC
Inject extra excitement and fun into your life with the 2016 Honda Civic Coupe. Come experience what is impressing everyone and take the Civic Coupe out for that test drive that will not disappoint. Find the 2016 Honda Civic Coupe that is right for you at Marv Jones Honda!
Check out the 2016 Honda Civic Coupe at your local Greater Vancouver Honda dealer - Marv Jones Honda. We have a large selection of new Honda models as well as a divers pre-owned inventory. No Bull, just a friendly atmosphere and quality Honda vehicles when you visit Marv Jones Honda!
Disclaimer: Price subject to change without notice. See dealer for details.