2016 Honda Civic
The 2016 Honda Civic is as much fun to look at as it is to drive. Canada's best-selling vehicle has a new design and piped up performance with two new engines, and is poised to continue being a favourite in 2016. Offering a comprehensive package, there is tremendous value to be had in the new Civic Sedan which delivers above and beyond what Civic drivers have come to expect over the years. Seven trim levels are available for the 4-door 2016 Honda Civic Sedan: DX, LX, LX-Honda Sensing, EX, EX-Honda Sensing, EX-T, and Touring.
Sleek design in the body of the 2016 Honda Civic Sedan is lower, wider, and longer than any of its predecessors for a look that sets a new precedent for sportiness in the model. Standard LED daytime running lights and LED Taillights along with available LED headlights and available fog lights light up the roadway to see and be seen. 16" steel wheels are standard and ultra-stylish 17" aluminum-alloy wheels are an available option. Body-coloured bumpers and door-handles are standard while chrome door-handles are available on the Touring trim level. A sporty deck lid spoiler is available on EX-T and Touring trim levels of the Civic. Standard across all trim levels is a multi-angle rearview camera.
Standard features of the interior cabin of the 2016 Honda Civic Sedan include an outside temperature indicator, front and rear door pockets, and power windows with auto-up/down driver's and passenger's window. Available highlights include an acoustic windshield, automatic dual-zone climate control with air filtration system, and proximity key entry system with push-button start. Spacious seating for five people includes available heated seats. Leather-trimmed surfaces and steering wheel are available options for those who desire that added touch of cabin luxury. The DX features a 5" LCD colour display, while the other trims offer the 7" Display Audio System with HondaLink. This system works in tandem with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto which offers convenient access to your phone's compatible features to keep you connected while on the road. There is also an AM/FM/MP3/Windows Media Audio system for further entertainment options. Siri Eyes Free compatibility is standard across all trim levels and SiriusXM satellite radio is available on the Civic Touring.
Piped Up Performance
Two terrific engine options power the 2016 Honda Civic Sedan. The 2.0L i-VTEC and the 1.5L Direct Injection turbocharged are available to suit what you are looking for. A 6-speed manual transmission is standard on the DX and LX, while a continuously variable transmission (CVT) is standard on the EX, EX-T, and Limited and available on the LX. Front-wheel-drive is standard across all trim levels in addition to the ECO mode button for enhanced efficiency.
2016 Honda Civic Sedan Engines
|2.0L, 16-valve, Port Injection, DOHC, i-VTEC® 4-cylinder||158 horsepower with 138 lb-ft of torque|
|1.5L, 16-valve, Direct Injection, DOHC, turbocharged 4-cylinder||174 horsepower with 162 lb-ft of torque|
2016 Honda Civic Sedan Fuel Economy
|Fuel Economy - L/100km||City||Highway|
|2.0L, 16-valve, Port Injection, DOHC, i-VTEC® 4-cylinder (manual)||Up to: 8.8||Up to: 5.9|
|2.0L, 16-valve, Port Injection, DOHC, i-VTEC® 4-cylinder (CVT)||Up to: 7.8||Up to: 5.8|
|1.5L, 16-valve, Direct Injection, DOHC, turbocharged 4-cylinder||Up to: 7.6||Up to: 5.5|
Your actual fuel consumption will vary based on driving habits and other factors.
The Honda Civic is a renowned vehicle model that has the hardware to back it up:
- 2016 Best New Small Car - AJAC Automobile Journalists Association of Canada
- 2016 Car of the Year - AutoGuide.com
- 2016 Best Buy: Small Car - Kelley Blue Book KBB.com
- 2016 Overall Best Buy - Kelley Blue Book KBB.com
- 2015 IIHS Top Safety Pick
- 2015 5-Star Safety Rating - NHTSA
- 2015 Best Buy: Small Car - Kelley Blue Book KBB.com
Honda is renowned for producing some of the safest vehicles on the market; the 2016 Honda Civic Sedan lives up to this billing:
- 3-point seat belts with front automatic tensioning system
- Next-Generation Advanced Compatibility Engineering™ (ACE™) body structure
- Childproof rear door locks
- Dual-stage, dual-threshold front airbags (SRS)
- Side curtain airbags with rollover sensors
- Smartvent side airbags
- Front height-adjustable seatbelt anchors
- HondaLink Assist Automatic Emergency Response System
- Lower Anchors and Tethers for Children (LATCH)
- Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC) with Low-Speed Follow
- Honda LaneWatch blind spot display
- Lane Keeping Assist System (LKAS)
Honda believes that owner satisfaction and peace-of-mind can only be had with a great warranty. The 2016 Honda Civic Sedan has you covered:
- Powertrain: 5 years / 100,000km
- Distributor's Warranty: 3 years / 60,000km
- Emission Systems: 3 years / 60,000km
- Accessories: 3 years / 60,000km
- Rust Perforation: 5 years / No Distance Limit
- Surface Corrosion: 3 years / No Distance Limit
- Emission Systems: 8 years / 130,000km
- Roadside Assistance: 3 years / No Distance Limit
- Battery: 3 years / No Distance Limit
- Audio Components: 3 years / 60,000km
- Integrated Motor Assist System: 8 years / 160,000km
Some conditions may apply. See Marv Jones Honda for full details in Maple Ridge, British Columbia, Canada.
2016 Honda Civic Sedan for sale in Greater Vancouver, BC
The 2016 Honda Civic Sedan is proof that you can make great things better. A new look along with two new performance options is just scratching the surface on why the new Civic is a must-see for those looking for a new sedan. It is time to experience for yourself what all the fuss is about regarding the 2016 Honda Civic Sedan!
Check out the 2016 Honda Civic Sedan at your local Greater Vancouver Honda dealer - Marv Jones Honda. If you are looking for a new sedan, SUV, or coupe, Marv Jones Honda has a large inventory of new Honda models to fit your lifestyle. Take the 2016 Honda Civic Sedan or another new Honda model that catches your attention for a test drive!
Disclaimer: Price subject to change without notice. See dealer for details.