CarFax Reports in Maple Ridge BC
What is CarFax?
- Canadian vehicle history reporting service founded in 2000
- Created for Canadian consumers, car dealers, and automotive industry
- Provides U.S. Data, including import/export records
- The most comprehensive vehicle history service available to consumers
Who Uses CarFax?
- Thousands of Canadian car dealers every month
- Major car manufacturers and finance companies
- Insurance companies
- Auto auctions and dealer associations
- Provincial departments and ministries of transportation
- Law enforcement
What’s So Special About a CarFax Report?
- CarFax is the only service that provides consumers with Canadian lien and/or security interest information on vehicles from right across Canada and guarantees the results. CarFax is connected live to each provincial and territorial registrar responsible for maintaining these records. Other U.S.-based services (including CARFAX), do not report any Canadian vehicle lien information.
- CarFax is electronically connected on a real-time (“live”) basis to its data sources. This means that the data is always current and not outdated. Other services purchase data dumps periodically, leaving the chance that recent important data is not included in their reports.
- CarFax is the only vehicle history report available in English and French
- CarFax is the only service that provides consumers with Canadian insurance and accident claims data. Through their live connection to comprehensive databases that service the Canadian insurance industry, CarFax provides data from Canada’s private insurance industry along with the public insurer in Saskatchewan. CarFax also has a product (“Verified BC”) that instantaneously searches the database of the Insurance Corporation of British Columbia (ICBC).
- In addition to all of the above, CarFax reports also provide consumers with data from one of the largest U.S.-based vehicle history services, Experian Automotive. Through their live connection to Experian’s 2 billion+ record database, all CarFax reports include the data you would get from other popular U.S.-based vehicle history services, including a Lemon Search.
What Does It Mean To You?
Simply put, CarFax supplies the most comprehensive vehicle history report available to Canadian consumers. The fact that the vehicle you are interested in comes with a CarFax report means that you can be confident in the integrity of both the vehicle and Jim Pattison Toyota Northshore, thereby allowing you to buy with confidence.
How Can I Get a CarFax Report?
Because of the fact that the CarFax report may show Lien information with an individual’s name on it, we respect that individual’s privacy and do not provide live online reports for our vehicles.