Due to the current concerns of the COVID-19 virus, Marv Jones Honda is taking extra precautions to protect the health of our customers and staff. We are open for business and we are fully prepared to conduct business online and over the phone.
We are offering a free delivery service that will provide a touch-free transaction and our staff will sanitize and clean your vehicle before we provide you with the keys.
Should you wish to visit our showroom, it has been completely sanitized and protocols have been put in place to protect you and our staff.
Some of these measures include:
- Eliminating all physical contact including handshaking
- Disinfecting high-touch areas throughout the day, before and after every guest and staff interaction
- Disinfecting any test-drive vehicles after use
- Mandating staff regularly wash hands and disinfect work areas even if guest interaction or staff interaction didn’t occur
- Mandating all staff wear gloves when coming into contact with a customer vehicle
- Asking staff who feel unwell to remain home and not come into work
- Sending staff home who show any sign of illness
If you are planning to visit, please consider the following for the safety of our staff and other guests.
- Do you have any of the following: fever, difficulty breathing, or the recent development of a cough?
- Have you travelled outside the country in the last 14 days?
- Have you been in contact with or close proximity to someone who has travelled outside the country in the last 14 days, to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 OR to someone who has a suspected case of COVID-19?
If any of the above apply, please reconsider your visit and consider a phone or online transaction.
Stay safe and healthy,
The Marv Jones Family